ESG Regulatory Manager, Private Equity, London, UK
Our client, a Private Equity, seeks an accomplished ESG Regulatory Manager to assist the Sustainability team in monitoring and complying with ESG regulatory policies in the EU and the UK. This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic team and play a pivotal role in adopting ESG and sustainability regulation.
- Monitor the evolving ESG regulatory landscape, including upcoming developments in the UK and the EU.
- Evaluate how these ESG regulatory changes might affect the firm and effectively manage programs to ensure compliance with each ESG requirement.
- Supervise the accurate and timely completion of ESG filings across the organisation and assist in generating ESG disclosures.
- Coordinate the appropriate reporting and escalation of ESG issues to the Head of Sustainability.
- Offer ESG regulatory advice and guidance to various teams within the firm, including Investment Professionals, Investor Relations, Compliance, Legal, and Finance Teams.
- Assist the business in maintaining suitable systems, controls, policies, and procedures to ensure ongoing compliance with relevant ESG requirements.
- Collaborate with external legal counsel and compliance consultants when necessary for ESG matters.
- Oversee the scheduling of employee ESG training
- 4 or more years experience in regulatory affairs within the financial services industry, preferably within a Private Equity, leading bank or regulatory body, with a focus on ESG matters.
- In-depth knowledge of ESG regulations, frameworks, and reporting standards in the UK and the EU Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR), Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD), and Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI).
- Excellent understanding of the regulatory landscape and ability to navigate complex regulatory frameworks, ensuring compliance and proactive engagement.
- Ability to project manage, influence and engage with senior stakeholders, both internally and externally, including Investment Managers, legal counsel, compliance, Finance teams, regulatory authorities and industry associations.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- An advanced degree in a relevant field, such as finance, economics, or law, is preferred.
Join our client's organisation and contribute to advancing of sustainable investment by driving regulatory excellence in ESG. If you are passionate about sustainable finance practices, and possess strong regulatory expertise, we invite you to apply and make a meaningful impact on the financial industry's ESG landscape.
Information and Application
Published by : EnableGreen ESG and Sustainable Recruitment Agency
Recruiter : Bella Douet
Posted : 06/09/2023
Job-Type : Permanent
Location : London, UK
Job Reference : 167-2023-H
Are you interested in this position? Please apply below.
This role is managed by
EnableGreen ESG & Sustainable Recruitment London Agency
167-169 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 5PF, United Kingdom
Tel: + 44 208 079 2464